Free international travel benefit.
The International Travel benefit is offered by Europ Assistance SA. The benefit covers emergency medical expenses incurred as a result of an unexpected illness or injury during an international journey.
- R5 million emergency medical cover (including repatriation, evacuation and transportation)
- R300 000 terrorism extension cover
- A R1 300 co-payment (levy) applies per emergency claim
email@example.com effective for 90 days, from when you pass through the passport control leaving South Africa.
Please note: You need to get authorisation for emergency medical expenses incurred above R5 000.
Please contact Europ Assistance SA on 0861 127 332 for more information on the terms, conditions and exclusions that apply.
Call Hollard +27 11 351 4531
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need:
- A visa confirmation letter
- A travel certificate
- More information on the International Travel Benefit